ANURADAPURA PRIVATE TOUR FROM SIGIRIYA
$95 per person
Anuradhapura was one of the most notable ancient capitals in Sri Lanka and has been marked as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Known to be one of the oldest inhabited cities in the world, Anuradhapura offers curious travelers an insight into the island’s rich history and diverse culture. The ‘sacred city of Anuradhapura’ is believed to be home to the Sri Maha Bodhi, a sapling taken from the main Peepal Tree in Bodhi Gaya, India, under which Lord Buddha was said to have attained enlightenment. Some of the other significant places to visit are the Ruwanweliseya; a pristine, towering, Buddhist shrine, the Abhayagiri Monastery; found around 109 BC, a stunning 2m Samadhi statue of the Buddha carved during the 4th century and the wondrous Kuttam Pokuna; ancient twin ponds.
DepartureSigiriya, Dambulla or Habarana
Departure TimeDaily - 8.00AM
08:00 AM – After the breakfast at your hotel you will transfer to Anuradapura ancient kingdom, en-route visit Mihinthale rock.
Visit ruins in ancient kingdom of Anuradapura Take a stroll back in time as you walk through historic ruins of buildings, Buddhist shines, kingdoms and cities!
Enjoy king coconut refreshments and local lunch while enjoying rural village setting surrounded.
Drop off at your hotel
- Hotel pick up and drop off from Sigiriya
- Anuradhapura ancient kingdom sightseeing tour
- Entrance ticket to ancient kingdom of Anuradhapura
- Mihintale rock temple visit
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle (Car, Van)
- English speaking guide
- All government taxes
- Personal expenses and tips
- Meals (Lunch)
- Anything NOT mentioned under Inclusions
- You can customize the tour on your interest. Please contact our agents via telephone / whatsApp
- You can get special offers & discounts. Please contact our agents via telephone / whatsApp
- Cancellations made within 15 days from the scheduled start of a tour, 80% of total tour fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations 72 hours prior to the scheduled starting date: 50% of total tour fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations made with less than 72 from the start of a tour – Zero refund.
- No Show – Zero refund.