COLOMBO DAY EXCURSIONS
$250 per person
The commercial capital of Sri Lanka, Colombo is bustling with activity and noise. The ideal base for starting your journey on the island, Colombo is the ideal place for entertainment, shopping, sightseeing and just enjoying city life. A jarring mix of old buildings blending with new skyscrapers and hotels, the city’s multicultural population adds the right amount of vibrant colour to Sri Lanka and gives it the true charm of the island. Stroll through the street markets, admire the colonial era buildings, visit museums and art galleries or stand in awe at the beautiful shrines of the island, be it the church, mosque, temple or kovil. Located on the west coast, the city is approximately 30 minutes from the international airport.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsBreakfastRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Walking Tour In Pettah (AM Or Evening After 3.00 PM)
Galle Face Green
Colombo By Jeep Or Tuk Tuk (Evening 3.00 Pm)
Royal Colombo Golf Club
Colombo Shopping Tour
Colombo Nightlife And Casino
Beddagana Wetland Park (AM / After 3.30 PM)
Gangaramaya Buddhist Temple
Independence Memorial Hall
Colombo Dutch Museum
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.