GALLE DAY EXCURSIONS : COLONIAL CITY
$375 per person
Your south coast adventure begins in Galle and takes you to some of the most popular locations around the historic city. The ancient town of Galle is steeped in history that dates back to when the Portuguese first invaded the island. Following their invasion, they built the Galle Fort to keep other invaders out, however, the fort and the country quickly fell to the hands of the Dutch and later the British who fortified the fort. Stroll through the bricked-ramparts and you’ll find the towering Galle Clock tower and the Galle Lighthouse, both with an interesting story that will excite history buffs. Surrounding this beautiful town are the coastal cities of Unawatuna, Thalpe and Rummasala; the latter is most known for the Peace Pagoda that was built here to promote peace on the island.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsBreakfastRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Snorkeling, Canoeing, Motorized & Non Motorized Water Sports (Day Time)
Cooking Demonstrations (11.00 AM)
Tuk - Tuk Tour In Galle
Visit Japanese Peace, Pagoda
Walking Tour In Galle Fort (Evening)
Party And Entertainments
Boat Tour Observing Coral Reef (Approx 03 H)
Diving Day & Night (Depend On Client)
Day & Night Fishing (Approx 04 / 05 H)
Relax On Beach, See Sunrise And Sunset, Swimming In The Sea
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Activity schedule / time can be change due to weather and practical reasons.
- Accommodation charges has not been included in the package and we would arrange accommodation facilities on your request and additional charges will be added.
- Prices for diving and fishing has not been included in the package as it depends on your interest and certificate level.
- If you are looking only for selected activities of the package please refer to our Experiential Tours or make an inquiry.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.