HAPUTALE DAY EXCURSIONS
$200 per person
Perched along a stunning mountain ridge, the quiet town of Haputale holds a treasure trove of activities and experiences for the wandering explorer. Labelled as one of the most overlooked destinations in Asia in 2010 by CNN, this sleepy town is approximately 1431m above sea level and is rich with flora and fauna. Surrounded by mountains of tea and cloud forests, Haputale is generally colder than its surrounding towns. One of the most famous attractions here is known as Lipton’s Seat; where Sir Thomas Lipton would sit on a fine day and admire his tea plantations from. Take a stroll through lush plantations, hike up stunning hills, wander through national parks or simply sit in your garden with a warm cup of Ceylon tea as you enjoy the cold weather and the breathtaking landscapes.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsBreakfastRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Nature And Tea Plantation Trekking To World Famous Lipton Seat (AM)
Rest And Relax In Comfortable Climate
Adisham Bungalow Tour
Taste Delicious Local Tamil Foods
Camping In Untouched High Lands In Haputale
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.