HATTON / BOGAWANTALAWA / NORWOOD DAY EXCURSIONS
$200 per person
The busiest town in the Nuwara Eliya district, Hatton is a hillside town that is often referred to as the tea capital of the country. Hatton was established by the British during their occupation of the island, in order to serve the coffee plantations. The town was named in reference to a Scottish village named Aberdeenshire. It’s also the ideal base for those interested in hiking up to Adam’s Peak or exploring the Sinharaja Forest Reserve. The months between May to October bring about heavy rainfall while March and April are the dry, warm months. Travellers can enjoy long walks and bicycle rides along narrow routes.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsBreakfastRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Ceylon Tea Experience
Rest & Relax In Nature
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.