KALPITIYA DAY EXCURSIONS
$200 per person
A quaint fishing village located on the western coast of Sri Lanka, is a budding tourist destination. Quickly becoming the best place for kitesurfing, Kalpitiya is hugged by the Kalpitiya Lagoon and the Indian Ocean, promising explorers a glimpse of the exotic wildlife across a variety of habitats from saltpans, flat coastal plains and mangroves to sand dune beaches and bar reefs. There are 14 islands around the Kalpitiya peninsula which are ideal for explorers! The months from May to October considered to be the most ideal for those looking to spend their days kitesurfing along the tranquil waters of the sea.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsBreakfastRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Watersports Including Scuba Diving, Snorkeling, Kitesurfing Etc
Rest And Relax On Pristine Beaches In Kalpitiya
Dolphin And Whales Watching (Start At 7.00 AM)
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.