PASIKUDAH DAY EXCURSIONS
$35 per person
With mesmerizing, shallow waters that are perfect for swimming, Pasikudah bay is a coastal town that has recently seen an influx of tourists who seek plenty of sun, sand and sea. Pristine, white sandy beaches bordered by a stretch of resorts, makes this little hamlet the ideal destination of a quiet holiday away from the noise and crowds of the other cities. Travellers can partake in snorkelling or diving as the waters around the bay are thriving with a variety of marine life. In addition, those seeking an adrenaline rush during their holiday can try out the various water sports on offer here, from water skiing to windsurfing and kite boarding.
6.00AM - 6.00PM
IncludedAC TransportRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Not IncludedAll TicketsBreakfastFeatured
Rest And Relax
Rest and relax on pristine beaches of Pasikudha, and pasikudha beach is the best place to see sunrise and sunset.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.