TANGALLE / REKAWA / USSANGODA DAY EXCURSIONS
$180 per person
Tangalle is a serene beach destination that has gained popularity over the recent years. Located on the southern coast of Sri Lanka, Tangalle is blessed with azure waters that kiss white, pristine sandy beaches. Protected by a thriving reef, this town has a variety of things to do and places to see.
Rekawa is a town located in proximity to Tangalle is most famous for its beach, which is known to be a popular breeding ground for the endangered species of turtles. Five of the seven species that are endangered have been known to nest on the shores of Rekawa beach, especially between the months from April to June.
Ussangoda is a designated archaeological site located en-route to Kataragama, near the town of Tangalle. This nature reserve is best known as a popular southern turtle breeding area. Covered by pygmy forests and grass, Ussangoda is a definite must visit when in Tangalle.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Whale Watching (6.00 AM - Approx 4 H)
Rest And Relax On Pristine Beaches
Turtle Conservation Project
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Activity schedule / time can be change due to weather and practical reasons.
- Accommodation charges has not been included in the package and we would arrange accommodation facilities on your request and additional charges will be added.
- If you are looking only for selected activities of the package please refer to our Experiential Tours or make an inquiry.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.