TREKKING SRI LANKA’S PEACOCK HILL
$295 per person
Peacock hill Mountain is the highest peak in Pussellawa – Sri Lanka (1513 meters above sea level), rising only 200 meters above the Pussellawa city. Peacock hill is easily accessible by using the roads across the villages.
Peacock Hill Mountain is one of the most panoramic vantage points of Pussellawa which gives an extraordinary view of the most mountains and cities around where you could absorb the beauty of Gampola town, Pussellawa town, Ambuluwawa, Dolosbage mountain range, Nawalapitiya town, Nuwara-Eliya town, Pidurutalagala range, Kotmale reservoir & Bible rock. A traveller would have a wonderful time walking up the hill in the midst of the immaculate Pussellawa atmosphere.
IncludedAC TransportAll TicketsBreakfastRefreshmentsTour GuideTravel Insurance
Activity 01: Arrival Time Will Be 7.30 A.M At The Trail Head Near Doragala In Pussellawa
Activity 02: Brief Description Of The Route And The Trekking
Activity 03: Starting The Trekking At 8.00 A.M.
Activity 04: Refreshments
Activity 05: Estimated Time To Reach The Top By 9.30 A.M.
Activity 06: Photography Session
Activity 07: Climb Down The Trail Starts 10.00 A.M.
Activity 08: Reaching The Trailhead By 11.30 A.M.
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.