WELLAWAYA DAY EXCURSIONS
$195 per person
Off the beaten path, Wellawaya is a small town located near the iconic Buduruwagala carvings. Though untouched by the hands of tourism, it’s the ideal place for to relax and enjoy the slow pace of life in the countryside. Observe the gentle, soothing sounds of nature or watch wild Sri Lankan elephants roaming free and playing near the Handapanagala Tank, embark on a wildlife safari as you keep an eye out for the island’s most exotic creatures, spend your day hunting for waterfalls as you trek through mountains or explore through archaeological sites. Wellawaya is located in the Monaragala district of Sri Lanka and is close proximity to many historical sites that should not be missed.
Activity 01: Bird Watching (4.30 AM And Evening)
Activity 02: Cycling To Ella Wala Waterfall (AM)
Activity 03: Ella Wala Fall
Activity 04: Tree Trail
Activity 05: Buduruwagala Temple
Activity 06: Handapanagala Tank
Activity 07: Night Walk
Activity 08: Organic Gardening
Activity 09: Experience Traditional Village Chena Cultivation
Activity 10: Boat Journey In Etili Wewa, Cookery Demonstrations
Activity 11: Enjoy Traditional Village Lunch And Dessert In Nature
Activity 12: Hike To Viewpoint To See Beautiful Rural Setting & Sunset
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled or the payment could be refunded.
- Activity schedule / time can be change due to weather and practical reasons.
- Accommodation charges has not been included in the package and we would arrange accommodation facilities on your request and additional charges will be added.
- If you are looking only for selected activities of the package please refer to our Experiential Tours or make an inquiry.
- Within 24 hours prior to the scheduled starting time: 100% Cancellation Fee.
- No Shows – 100% Cancellation Fee.